The end of an era

   Hello! I am so happy to see you again. I am more then happy to announce that me and my peers are done with filming. After many trials and tribulations, me and my group finally completed an Era. To recap, our production consisted of a girl who couldn't tell the difference between what was real, and what was fake. With me as the main actor, I applied emotion and standards to this film. With many switch-ups, and more than enough trouble, we as a team were able to push through it all. We are so excited to conclude this production, and beyond excited with how it all turned out. With great communication, came a great production. Aside from this, me and my peers made sure to apply all standards, using  a variety of camera angles. We had to goal to make this look as realistic as possible, while also having fun. As an editor, I made some last minute changes. But of course, I ran it by my peers first. For reference, The end of our production was still just a little bit confusing. So, I decided to add a time lapse of the whole film. I felt that this would give a better understanding as to what the film was about. And essentially, display the idea that it was all just a dream. Circling back, The opening sequence to our production gave slight foreshadowing this idea. With the bad dreams, and the clips of 'medication' I decided I was going to tie this in all around. Overall, I'm satisfied with our production, and i can't wait for what else is to come. Bye! it was great seeing you again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

production journal