Emphasis and shot types

 Hey! Its great to see you again. I am happy to announce that filming is officially over, and all processes have went extremely smooth. Just to recap, My group includes me, Harley Hansen, and Franshesca Leiva. During the filming process, I split the camera work with Harley Hansen. I decided I was going to film some clips of Franshesca character, Ellie, stealing from target. In order to do so, I used some close-up shots. Next, I made sure to use some over the shoulder shots to emphasis the texting scenes. Then, we decided it would be a good idea to duplicate the beginning scene. This of which, was a short clip consisting of me opening my eyes. I emphasized this shot, knowing it would add character to our production. Overall, the emphasis of these shots were meant to apply to the structure of the film. Creating a more mystery/ eerie/ thriller approach. Then, when recording the "Bye mom!" scene, we decided to get a close up shot of the note on the fridge. As well as add in subtitles to the contents of the letter. With this, came the chilling contents of what was said. Making viewers ask themselves, "well who said bye mom?" Once again, these edits and shots were disscussed by me and my group. Thankyou so much for reading! Bye!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

production journal