Plot Twist

 Hey! Welcome ack to my so called blog. In the process of filming, we concluded a few major scenes. The same scenes that were applied in the storyboard. After we filmed completely, I added all these scenes into the production, using cap cut. I reviewed the film, reviewed it again, and still felt as if something was off. I knew I had to improvise. So, after discussion with my group, I decided to add an unexpected plot twist. With the goal of portraying the uncovering of a mystery, this plot twist was last minute. It consisted of a very fast time lapse, in which the whole film was recorded. It essentially meant that everything that happened, was fake. My idea was a reach at first, but after putting in this plot twist I was extremely impressed. Not only did it go amazing, but it matched up perfectly with the music. Now, this plot twist came with a little altering. This included the change in time. Which means I had to get rid of some filler shots. It also meant that i had to add in a different ending. Adjusting clips, and creating a perfectly times film. Of course, I applied this after communication with my group. Thankyou so much For reading. Until Next time! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

production journal