Editing

   Hello! Welcome back! After communication, me and my group have decided to use Cap cut. We are familiar with this app, as we've used it in past productions. I am familiar with the set up of this app. I've already applied some of our clips into the app, with the idea of adding on as we go. A few fade-in edits were placed in. As well as a few duplicates. During this process I duplicated the same video 6 times, each time it being a different part of the clip. This was also combined by two other clips that were duplicated. Next, I added an extracted, royalty free, background music into the production. For this, I screen recorded the music and extracted it. I then applied this into several parts of the production. This includes the beginning, and the very last few clips. I decided i was going to lower the exposure, and brightness of the film, feeling it fit more into our realm. Next, i added another sound, a slightly more upbeat, time passing noise. This was applied over the Target scenes. It was great speaking to you! I hope to catch you soon. Bye!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

production journal